Bruce Dickinson was born in Oak Park, Illinois and was raised in Scottsdale, Arizona. He attended the University of Arizona where he obtained his undergraduate and law degrees. While in law school, he was a member of the Arizona Law Review and served as a Note and Comments Editor.
After graduation, he joined the Criminal Division of the Clark County District Attorney’s Office where he was a prosecutor. He then entered private practice and specializes in commercial transportation, including cargo claims, product liability and general insurance defense litigation. He has tried to verdict over 50 criminal and civil cases. He has also argued cases before the Nevada Supreme Court and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Bruce is also a Founding Member and Past President of the Trucking Industry Defense Association ( TIDA); the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel (FDCC); the Product Liability Advisory Council ( PLAC); the Transportation Lawyers Association and is a Master Emeritus of the Nevada American Inn of Court.
Bruce is married to Sharon Dickinson and they have one child.
- Arizona – Inactive
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Bachelor of Arts, University Arizona, 1975
- Juris Doctor, University of Arizona, 1979
- State Bar of Nevada
- Clark County Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona – Inactive
- Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA)
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel (FDCC)
- Product Liability Advisory Council (PLAC)
- Transportation Lawyers Association
- Nevada American Inn of Court