Eban M. Milmeister was born in California, but considers himself almost a native Las Vegan, since he has lived there since 1987. Prior to attending law school, he was a regional manager for a national company contracted with Simon Property Group, a Fortune 500 company. He managed a staff of over 100 employees and oversaw the parking, valet, and various operations and projects for Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, Fashion Show Mall, and Las Vegas Premium Outlets. He then went to law school to follow his life-long ambition of being an attorney. During law school, Mr. Milmeister was an extern for judge James M. Bixler and later was a law clerk for judge Bixler following his graduation from law school.
Mr. Milmeister maintains an active litigation practice defending insurance companies and their insureds in third party and first party cases. He has also successfully represented corporate clients in contractual disputes and collection matters. He has also represented landlord in tenant disputes and eviction matters.
In his spare time, Mr. Milmeister enjoys traveling, fishing, off-roading, and spending time with his family.
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2001
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2009
- State Bar of Nevada
- Clark County Bar Association
- Howard D. McKibben Inn of Court
- Las Vegas Defense Lawyers
Publications and Educational Activities
- State Bar of Nevada, Publications Committee Member
- Nevada Civil Practice Manual, author of the Chapter 9 update, 2017, 2018 and 2019